Ad Tracking & Reporting
Do You Know Who Is Calling Your Business?
When it comes to getting leads, the key to growth is maximizing your leads. Our call-tracking program is designed not only to show you the results of your ad campaigns, but also to capture the name, address and recordings of callers so that you can learn more about the customers that are calling you. By monitoring your calls in real time, you can identify any problems in your customer service and sales support. Using this information, you can better shape your customer's perception of your company. Many markets have changed, and monitoring customers who are shopping today helps companies meet their customers' needs and anticipate their future needs. Call Auditing can also help your company train your receptionists and sales professionals to improve your closing ratio and follow-up. Use the valuable information to design new systems to make the most of your sales leads - from return calling and identifying when you are missing calls, to creating a targeted direct mail campaign to follow up your sales calls and help customers select you over your competition.
- Call Tracking - never miss a lead again with a physical record of who is calling, when and what happened
- Caller Data Capture (phone #, address, time, date, duration, audio file) - National toll-free numbers, local tracking numbers, and vanity numbers
- Call Reporting - daily, weekly or monthly call summaries, ad tracking, extension routing and more
- Audio Recordings - email them, audit them, grade them and use them for customer service and sales training
- Call Training on Customer Support or Phone Sales and Follow-Up
- Mining Leads from calls that did not result in appointments